Two weeks in one! It’s a bonus.
- Monday: Easy with RR on MLK Day. After running 16 miles on the treadmill the day before it was very nice to be outside even though it was cold.
- Tuesday: Early morning. Treadmill, long time no see. Mix of 2 min on/1 off, 2 miles tempo, 1 min on/off. Spot-on HR. Felt good. Did some lifting after.
- Wednesday: Treadmill early. More of the strength session I started yesterday. Taught Pilates.
- Thursday: Moderate on the mill in the evening after Pilates.
- Friday: Easy in the evening, first 2 with Morgan. OUTSIDE and warm!
- Saturday: The warmer weather didn’t melt all of the snow. Long run with hill sets but we had to modify the route to adjust for snow/ice patches. Otherwise fine, great weather.
- Sunday: SUPER WARM. Mid-50s. With RR and G in the jog stroller, Morgan first 2.5 miles.
Totals: 56 miles run, 2 Pilates classes taught, 20 min strength, 6 min Jasyoga
- Monday: Ran after work in SHORTS. Morgan first 1.67. Felt good.
- Tuesday: I was intimidated by the day’s speed workout so I procrastinated and did it in the evening. Ended up on the treadmill because I didn’t have the mental bandwidth to do a hard workout in the dark and avoid getting run over. Ended up nailing it. 3×2 miles at 85%, faster each set.
- Wednesday: Easy outside in nice weather and sunshine. I had to be up at 3:45 a.m. for a television live shoot for work so I left work around 4 and went running. Taught Pilates after.
- Thursday: Total fail. The tv shoot the morning before took a lot out of me and I was working the related event Thursday night. I set my alarm so I could run Thursday morning … and just couldn’t. I told Coach I could try to squeeze in 3-4 when I got home after the event (like 8:30 p.m.) and he was like, “STOP. REST.” So I rested. I still feel guilty about it.
- Friday: Family trail day! I don’t think my husband has ever run trails. Not sure he ever will again, haha. Morgan loved it. She did 3 miles.
- Saturday: Windy long run with RR. Coach put 16 on the schedule and I snuck in a couple extra, which I was planning to do even before I missed Thursday.
- Sunday: Entourage run with RR, G in the stroller, and Morgan. Cooler weather so Mo made it 3.25; the rest of us went 5. Adapted my gym strength routine and put in 40 minutes at home including side lunges to curtesy lunges, reverse lunges, lunges with twists, pistol squats, dead lifts, single leg deadlifts, pushups, clamshell variations.
Totals: 54 miles run, 1 Pilates class taught, 40 min strength, 15 min Jasyoga