Now that the closing ceremonies of the 2016 Rio Olympics are over, we have so many things to talk about. We couldn’t choose only one question this week, so we decided to ask you ten! We’d love your opinions on all, some, or one, or feel free to share your commentary on some other aspect of the Games.
- Best race overall
- Best individual performance in a race
- Most likely doper
- Biggest disappointment
- Best athlete back story
- Worst NBC commentator flub
- Best display of sportsmanship (or sportswomanship)
- The one thing/person you loved that no one else seemed to appreciate
- The one thing/person that annoyed you that everyone else seemed to love
- What grade would you give the Rio Games and why?
All questions are geared to the running events, but if you have strong opinions about other events go ahead and share!