It’s a Run N’ Joe! You’re Invited to Our First Ever Salty Running Meet-up!

Salty

Salty

Salty has written 324 posts on Salty Running.

Mommy, lawyer, runner, writer. Competitive runner working on coming back after baby #3. Legal career on hiatus while staying home with the kids (ages 5, 4 and 1.5). Salty Running boss.

cup of globalization

Join us for our first ever Salty Run n’ Joe! (Photo credit: Michael Sarver)

We want to meet YOU!

On Friday, November 29th, the day after Thanksgiving, we are hosting our first ever Salty Running reader/blogger group run and meet-up! This is your chance to not only meet, but run with Salty, Cinnamon, Ginger, and other Salty bloggers and readers! This first event will take place in Northeast Ohio, but we hope to expand to other locations in the future!

On Thanksgiving, many runners head to a Turkey Trot…and then EAT! Those are great, longstanding traditions, of course! But we think it’s time we start a new one.  One that involves running off some of the pounds you packed in at Thanksgiving dinner!

On Friday, November 29 we will meet in front of Starbucks at 65 N Main St in Chagrin Falls, Ohio at 8:30. There is a map after the jump. We will run for about an hour and then head into the local Starbucks for a cup of coffee and a chat.  Hope to see you there!

View Larger Map

Enhanced by Zemanta

14 Responses to “It’s a Run N’ Joe! You’re Invited to Our First Ever Salty Running Meet-up!”

1. Michelle says:

What time do you think you will be meeting for coffee? I am still on the DL with my injury, so I can’t join you for the run:(. But, I would love to meet you all for coffee!! Can you tell me where abouts that Starbucks is too?

That was the Starbucks address, but I clarified it in the post and added a link to Google maps and an actual map. Now no one can get lost :)

I’m thinking 9:45ish for the coffee? We were planning on running the Blossom Time route which would be about 5.5 miles out and back from Starbucks.

2. Cilantro says:

This looks so fun – wish I could be there! I’ll do a run on my own and be there in spirit!

3. Sassy says:

For the first time ever, I wish I lived in Ohio! ;) (I’m in northern CA where I run in shorts year round so…)

4. Emma says:

OMG wish I could be there :)

5. Chipotle says:

I wish I could! I will be thinking of you here in SC.

I wish I could join you all too. Have fun!

7. Alison T. says:

Awesome! I so wish I could make it, but I’m a little too far away (Ann Arbor, MI) and I’m a single mom to a 4-year-old who’s a little too young for a group run, and too old for a running stroller. :) Please organize more of these meetups! I’m from Cleveland originally and need to get back there more often!

8. Cinnamon Cinnamon says:

Well ladies, you can have your own Salty meetups where you are! Just let us know about them at saltyrunning@gmail.com and we’ll announce them on the site!

9. Crystal says:

How exciting. Wish I could be there to join. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and enjoy the gift of running and company!

10. Molasses Molasses says:

I’ll be there in spirit! Wishing everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving, a nice morning after run and meet up, and a safe and happy weekend.