Who wants FREE running shoes?
Oh, you do? We thought so!
To celebrate the fabulous year that 2013 was for Salty Running, we want to give one of our lucky readers a FREE pair of shoes! Read on for details!
We at Salty Running also want to read your 2013 race reports! So send us the best of your 2013 race reports before December 20th for a chance to win a free pair of running shoes! That’s right, A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!
But I’m not fast/my race was short/I didn’t win/I didn’t finish/I’m a dude
We want you to enter anyway! Salty Running was built by women who love running fast at all fitness levels, so that means this contest is open to YOU, no matter what the distance, no matter what the speed. We encourage everyone to enter, men and women alike, no matter what kind of race you had: from breaking tape to bonking hard, from just-as-planned to totally unexpected, from epic PR to epic DNF. From marathon to mile, roads or trails, bring us those race reports! If you ran the race of which you reported in 2013, send it in!
The Judging Criteria
We’re looking for all kinds of reports and a panel of Salty bloggers will select their three favorites. Here are some loose guidelines:
- Your report should be somewhere between 500 and 2000 words.
- Your report should be about a race, a timed event in which there were other participants.
- Spelling and grammar aren’t the top criteria, but they count!
- Participants may enter more than one report, but may only win one prize.
- Making us cry earns you a bonus point. Making us laugh so hard we cry earns you two bonus points!
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS 11:59 EST on Friday, DECEMBER 20th, 2013!!
- We will announce the winners on January 2, 2014!
Our first place winner will receive a FREE pair of running shoes* plus an awesome NEW Salty Running “Get Chicked” tech shirt.
*up to $120 value
An awesome NEW Salty Running “Get Chicked” tech shirt.
How to Enter:
Fill out the form below (preferred), or send an email with the subject, “Race Report Contest” to SaltyRunning@gmail.com with the following information.