Are you looking for that perfect gift for your running friends, or maybe picking out a little post-race indulgence for yourself? We’ve compiled some of the best running-related Black Friday deals out there. We’ve also included a few local deals too. Don’t forget to patronize your local running stores for their own Black Friday or Small Business Saturday deals! So grab another piece of pie and get ready to go plan your bargain-hunting route!
Let us know in the comments about any great deals we’ve missed, or those “too good to be true” finds that you snatched up!
- Best Buy – Opens at midnight. Yurbuds Ironman Series earphones, normally $49.99, are on sale for $24.99.
- Dicks Sporting Goods – Starts at midnight. Lots of great deals! One that caught our eye is 30% off all Nike women’s performance fleece.
- H.H. Gregg – The iPod Shuffle is on sale for $44.00, starting on 10 p.m Thursday.
- J.C. Penney – Good deals on their brand of athletic wear, Xersion. Athletic tees (short and long-sleeve) $8, half-zip jackets $15 and pants $19. Stores open at 6 a.m.
- Kohl’s – Doors open at midnight, but some online deals will be available as early as Wednesday at 12 a.m. Early birds (midnight -1 p.m.) will get 30-60% off athletic shoes. Plus get $15 back for every $50 purchased!
- Old Navy –Fleece half-zips are on sale for just $5 from midnight to 4 a.m.
- Radio Shack – Doors open at 6 a.m.; online sales start at 12:01 a.m. Friday. Skullcandy Ink’d Headphones are $8.99 (normally $18.99). Philip’s SHQ3000 Sport Clip Earbuds on sale for $14.99 (normally $29.99).
- Road ID – Get 20% off through 11/27 with code “pcSanta1220”.
- RoadRunner Sports – Get 10 – 20% off everything online on 11/22 (TODAY!) Through Dec. 3 they’re offering the Garmin 610 for $100 off.
- Running Warehouse – Details are scarce on this one, but the online running retailer has said that Friday will focus on ” select items” and that Cyber Monday will be the big sale. Follow them on Facebook to get the latest scoop!
- Sears – Sale starts at 8 p.m. Thursday. Lots of exercise equipment on sale all weekend, including the ProForm Crosswalk 397 Treadmill for $379.99 ($220 off), NordicTrack T5.7 treadmill for $579.99 ($320 off), Sole F60 treadmill for $749.99 ($650 off) and NordicTrack C900 treadmill for $899.99 ($600 off). If you have a Sears card, you’ll get an extra 5% off. (Complete Sears Black Friday ad.)
- Sports Authority – Opens at midnight. Highlights include: Princeton Tec headlamps 20% off. 25% off Aspire Yoga mats and accessories. 25% off Women’s Nike Pro Cold-Weather Apparel. Women’s Champion Tech Fleece $19.99 (normally $32.99). Buy one, get one 50% off for Adidas Sackpacks.
- Sweaty Bands – Free shipping on Black Friday, plus 20% off through December 10 with code “STUFFER”.
- The Clymb – This athletic-oriented flash sale site (a la Rue La La and Gilt) will have clothing and gear deals up to 99% off.
- Achilles Running Shop (Mentor) – Doors open at 8 a.m. 20% off everything 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. 25% off all Adidas merchandise 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., 25% off all Nike products. Get the full sale details. Bonuses include free continental breakfast and athlete meet and greets.
- Fleet Feet Sports (Northfield & Pepper Pike) – Visit between 8-10 a.m. for a special “treat receipt”. All in-stock merchandise is 10% off. Shoes are buy one pair, get one at 30% off. Apparel is buy one, get one 30% off. If you buy a gift card worth $75 or more, you’ll get an additional $10 gift card for yourself! [Disclaimer: this store sponsors Salty’s running team.]
- Vertical Runner (Brecksville) – Sale standouts include Buy 3, Get 1 Free Smartwool Socks, 20% off apparel and 15% off all shoes. More sale details here. Meet at the store at 8 a.m. for a group run, delicious goodies and the chance to shop the store’s Black Friday an hour before anyone else can! More information on the group run.
- Pacers Running Stores (Alexandria & Arlington) – These two locations will open at 6 a.m. From 6 -8 a.m., enjoy 30% off most items. From 8-10 a.m., shoppers can get 20% off most merch. After 10 a.m., it will be 10% off in ALL locations.
Latest posts by Sassafras (see all)
- #TBT – Sassafras, May 1999 - August 28, 2014
- Comment of the Week – 5.2.14 - May 3, 2014
- Taking the Long Road: Staying Focused on the Big Goals - April 17, 2014