Confused about what shorts to wear in your next? Don’t worry. We at Salty Running are here to help. This highly scientific quiz will reveal the correct bottoms for your big race!
1. It’s Girl’s Night Out! We’re most likely to spot you:
a) Sipping wine on your best friend’s patio;
b) Sharing a laugh with friends at a downtown microbrewery;
c) Dancing on the bar in your leather pants.
2. If we opened your purse we’d find:
b) Shiny pink gloss;
c) Drop dead sexy red lipstick.
3. It’s vacation time with your man. You’re excited to:
a) Hike and bike in;
b) Pub hop in!
c) Lay topless on the beach in.
4. You run a race and win! You’re first thought:
a) I’m going to cherish this plaque!
b) I hope the gift certificate is for something I can use.
c) I better call my broker.
5. You’re scoping out marathons to run in the fall. You’re most likely to choose:
a) A small local trail race with hopes of finishing strong;
b) A medium sized race in which you hope to place in the top-twenty; or
c) Go for the appearance fee in.
If you answered mostly A’s you should wear:
Bike length shorts. The beauty of these babies is after the race you can throw on a pair of rain boots and a bike home with your plaque in the jaunty basket.
If you answered mostly B’s you should wear:
Boy shorts. Boys are usually sold separately.
If you answered mostly C’s you should wear:
Ok. I lied. This is not scientific at all. You should wear whatever makes you feel amazing! Expect to see me in those shiny blue bunz next race!
Latest posts by Salty (see all)
- North: The War on the Shore - August 25, 2016
- Running and Mono: My Story - August 22, 2016
- Readers Roundtable: 10 Questions About the Rio Olympics - August 22, 2016